Monday, June 29, 2009

Update

Aloha! How I wish I was in Hawaii saying that.

It's been awhile since I blogged. Let's see....

Was really busy with the end of the school year. My first official year of teaching is done. I will be moving from 6th grade to 4th grade. I'm really excited!

We have been battling for our house. We were supposed to move 2 months ago but the person who was initially dealing with our loan was a butthead. We are finally moving in this week. I am getting tired of all the boxes and bags here in our apartment. We bought our fridge, washer, and dryer yesterday. Everything has been so surreal. I'm so excited to go bathroom shopping. What a nerd, right?

Our 1 year anniversary is coming up soon. I can't believe we've been married for 1 year only! We've had our ups and downs, but more ups than downs. Nothing major. I am looking forward to the rest of our lives. I am really happy with my love. =) I still do want to do a wedding blog post, but that will be on hold until after the move. =)

Well I hope all is well on your side of the web!

No comments: