Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun filled week last week!

Watched Eclipse on opening night with  niece and nephews.  We watched the "Twilight Experience" in which they showed all 3 movies. ;D  It was pretty fun. 

The following day we went to DLand.



On Saturday, we hiked to the "Bridge to Nowhere" in Azusa.  I was so scared to go.  I'm not an outdoor person, nor am I fit to do such a crazy hike.  As you can see, I'm here and blogging.  I surived climbing rocks and walking mountain sides, crossing rivers and running away from rattle snakes. =)  It was a 12 mile round trip hike. 


Yesterday, we just hung out with family and watched fireworks from my Aunt's house and watched Grownups with the cousins.

Ron has no work today so I'm pretty happy. He's downstairs playing PS3 for once. ;D

No comments: