Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today I played with gumpaste and fondant.  I am taking my final course for decorating cakes.  I'm so excited.  I made a ribbon today, but it fell apart when I got home, cause it wasn't dry enough yet.  No worries, I'll make another one tomorrow.  On our last class, we have to make a final cake and I don't know how I'm going to decorate it.  I'm thinking of course, orange and pink. 

Speaking of orange and pink, it's our 2nd year anniversary on Monday!  We decided no gifts for each other since we got an annual pass to Disney and will be ordering our iPhone4s.  I hope to order "our" cake from the bakery that made our cake.  It feels like we've been married for more than 2 years though!  This year did mark our 12 years together.  Crazy right?

BTW, 3 more weeks til I go back to work.  Teachers starts Aug 4 and kiddos start Aug 9. 

1 comment:

Ray Sinsay said...

Happy Anniversay April & Ron!