Saturday, January 26, 2008

Vendor: Rockwell's Creative Cakes

We had our cake tasting session with our vendor, Rockwell's Creative Cakes.

I would have to say this was the easiest part of the whole wedding planning process! We came in, they gave us our samples, told them what they wanted and TADA! all done! I swear it only took us a good 20 minutes.

Ron of course was set on the red velvet cake once he saw it. He practically chose the cake, even the design. It will have bavarian cream and Raspberry Jam (which I am not fond of cause I hate raspberry). It will probably taste better when it's actually put together.

As you can see, Ron dove into the red velvet even before I was able to take a photo.



Here is the design of our cake, but of course, with our colors. That is not the cake topper we will be using. =D

No comments: