Monday, January 7, 2008

Save the Date Glue Dilemma

We were able to fix the glue issue. We had to scratch off a small area of the cardstock (because it was glossy) in order for the ribbon to stick to the glue. So the past few days, I've been printing out the envelopes and stuffing them as I wait for my FMIL to send me their guestlist/addresses.

I'm so excited to send them out! ;D So I'm hoping within 2 weeks or so.

I'm still on winter break this week from work. Back to work next week.

I've been under the weather today. I am soooo fighting it! I don't want to get sick!

My niece and nephews have been with me this past week. It's so quiet here! It was nice having them around. They helped me ALOT with completing our Save the Dates!



Here's a video of them doing what they do best. :P

No comments: