Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Out of the Country

A whole family is coming from the Philippines....all 10 of them. I am truly delighted and honored to have them coming to our wedding. They were planning to come here last Christmas, but then my "uncle" was diagnosed with colon cancer in its third stage. Since then he's gone through so many surgeries and so much chemo. We all thought he would not be able to make it to the wedding. With God's blessing he is finally responding to his therapy and is getting stronger. He should be ending his chemo sometime this month. I am so happy!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

This is such fantastic news! I was elated to find out that my guy's family would be able to come over from Poland, especially his sister who is the same age as I am. I have to admit to secretly hoping that the two of us will become best friends :)