Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy Bee!

I am trying so hard not to get stressed out. I am really tired though. I made our ceremony programs and it is absolutely cute, easy, and simple! It's not final yet cause we're still adding stuff to it, but a separate post later on.

This week is going to be a stressful one...but like I said, I'm trying not to get stressed out. Report cards are due on Wednesday and I have to grade two big tests before then so I could input it in for their last report card. On Thursday is Open House. Is my room prepared? I'm hoping by tomorrow afternoon it will be. Our theme is "Over the Rainbow" so I bought rainbow die-cuts from the teacher store and I took each of my students photo (both the kinder and 6th graders) and cut them out so it looks like they're going over the rainbow, flying over the rainbow, coming out of the cloud, etc. It's ABSOLUTELY cute! Sadly, for privacy purposes, I can not share them...but then again, if I do one of myself, then maybe I can just so you get the idea. ;P

On Tuesday are my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary. We spend it every year with my parents. I know it's THEIR day, but we have always celebrated it together.

I really just can't wait for the week to be over..and sheesh..it hasn't even started.

On a side note, I've been trying to call the seamstress who is in charge of my wedding dress from the boutique I bought my dress at and well I haven't gotten a hold of her! I'm crossing my fingers that I get to do my final fitting sometime within the next two weeks! Eeeek!

*breathe in...breathe out*

Okay, before I leave .. engagement photos part 2? It was so random. ;D

Me: "Hey..how you doin?" LOL. I didn't know where to put my hand!
Weee! He beat me to the swing first.

I thought my brother was taking a close-up shot so I stood on my tippy-toes.

No comments: