Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Who would have thought?

I'm a little sad...

The priest who we have been meeting with for our wedding is being transferred up North. I felt like crying. Even though he's little intimidating and very strict, Ron and I became very comfortable with him.

Now I feel like we're starting over again with another priest. I don't know what to expect, but the priest did tell the other priest that we were "straight" or was it "strict"? He said the same thing to Ron about us and we weren't sure what he really said and what he meant. I guess though it really meant something good. =)

The weird thing is that on Sunday, the pastor at Ron's parent's church went on leave and his mom said something about how that would be crazy if that happened to our priest. And ta-da!

=/

No comments: