Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Sites

We will be having our ceremony at a beautiful churchin Diamond Bar, CA. We will not be having it at my home parish because it's too hard for me to get married at the same place my grandma had her funeral services at. Too emotional. The priest at the chruch was kind enough to take us in due to my situation.

It took us forever to decide on a reception site. We are having about 300 guests and there's not that many sites that can hold that much for a cheap price. Our parents picked out our reception site since they will be paying for the reception portion. I honestly asked them if that was the place they really wanted because I liked this one other reception site and it was way cheaper, but that was the place they really wanted. The place is huge! ;D It is about half an hour away from our ceremony site. It is also down the street from Disneyland. ;D

No comments: