Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Aquino

Yesterday, my best guy friend and high school, went to our high school friend's wedding. Man, I was getting so emotional because I kept thinking "ahh! That's going to be Ron and I in 4 months!" *sigh* It was a really simple yet sweet wedding. =) It was funny though cause we were going there not knowing anyone except the bride, the MOH, and the MOH's parents (because they're my neighbor). During the reception someone tapped me on my shoulder and it was my second cousin. When we walked out the church, my elementary friend was there too. Also, some guy I was "talking" to during high school (which my best friend was totally making fun of me for), and family that I haven't seen in a couple of years, like my godsister. Small world.

I thought this was the cutest thing!

Me and the beautiful bride!

No comments: