Friday, April 4, 2008

Hungry

So I reaaaaally haven't been following my diet as strictly as I said I would. It all started when I got sick since after my last post about dieting. I have been eating whatever lately, but at the same time making sure I'm not over doing it.

Yesterday Ron said that it looks like that I am losing weight. Thanks hun. Then today I was talking to an old friend and we talked about my schedule and she asked me, "Geez girl! When do you have time to eat?!" I was like, man, I eat too much! I tried dieting, but I don't know.

That pushed me to go on to the scale today. I had to go on it a few times. At first I thought it was broken. I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm down to 130 pounds. Whoa baby! So I've lost 12 pounds! =D

I'll just keep going! I'm so happy!

No comments: