Sunday, April 20, 2008

Random

I totally didn't do any wedding related things yesterday. I bummed out the whole day and stayed in bed. Last night I had to change my shirt 4 times because I was sweating my butt off. Today I feel 10x better. I'm doing LOADS of laundry which consists of my clothes and ALL my bedsheets. I was also able to eat this morning. Bacon and eggs never tasted better!

Thank you all for your get well wishes. =)

Gotta love my family. My brother for some odd reason started gagging and from downstairs she yells (in Tagalog), "APRIL! Are you having pregnancy symptoms!!!?" and I yell back, "No, but Carlo might be!" She yells back, "CARLO! Are you having pregnancy symptoms?! and my brother yells back, "Yes mom! I'm having twins!" :P

So we're changing our favors. Kind of. We're still going with candy jars, but bigger ones from Ikea. It would just be easier to tie the ribbons. It will also stand as a place "card". One side of the jar will have a thank you and the other side will have our guests' name. Instead of M&Ms, we're going with Jelly Bellys, because they're cheaper, take up more space in the jar, and won't melt. Plus, I won't have to pay for shipping for 20 pounds of Jelly Bellys since my dad works down the street from the Candy Warehouse. Bigger IS better! :P

I feel like getting out of the house, but not really.

Anyways, off to finish laundry. Let's go Lakers let's go!

No comments: