Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tempted..

I'm sooo tempted to post my invitation!!!!!! But give me another week or two. FMIL needs to proofread names/addresses (even though I've done it three times) and waiting on my stamps! What happened to one business day?! Grr! Once the stamps are on then it's putting all the inserts, sealing, and stamping! This whole evening I stuck the matted main invitations. All 150+ invitations.

Oooo .. engagement photos will be picked up this weekend. I have my fingers crossed that they turned out nice..or I'm going to cry. :P I was so tempted to pick it up today when they said I could get them anytime, but I didn't want to waste gas and go back there to pick out the frame with Ron. Can't wait!

That's all for now! Have a good weekend all!

2 comments:

Reila said...

wow, you guys are really full speed ahead. when is your wedding again? june? deng girly! so excited to see your e-pics!

Jenna said...

So many fun pictures we are going to get to see soon. I am sure your e-pics will be lovely!