Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Joyful Weddings and Events

This past Saturday I finally met our Day-of-Coordinator from Joyful Weddings and Events. I booked her all the way back in September. Though her associate will be taking care of us on the day of our wedding, we are glad that Courtney has been part of our whole wedding planning process. I honestly could not wait to meet her! I fell in love with her passion for weddings and she's such a sweet person! I am so blessed to have found her and her company.

She puts a smile one my face and a sense of peace (is that the right word). Ron and I were really happy to have met her, and her associate, Darcie. ;D Can't wait!

1 comment:

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

ahhhh... you made me blush!

We are so excited to be a part of your wedding and I loved our time together last month!